Happy Teeth Dental Practice
29 Monnow Street
email: [email protected]
Double click to insert body text here ...
We are pleased to announce that we are now open for routine care as well as emergency appointments. We are following strict Welsh guidelines to ensure your and our safety. Please ring or email the practice to book your appointment and only attend if you have an appointment booked.
During Lockdowns- we are now able to remain open for your dental needs. You are allowed to travel between tiers and from England to Wales to attend healthcare appointments.
If I have to self isolate, we have an agreement with all the other practices in Monmouth that we will cover their emergencies so please do contact them- either Monmouth Dental Practice, Trefynwy, Matthews and Jones, Isaac and Rowlands.
I really appreciate your support for my business over these very difficult times. I am looking forward to being able to see you all again.
Covid 19 Appointment Protocols
1. Please attend alone if possible
2.If you are bringing a child for an appointment please attend with only the child and one guardian.
3. Please limit the number of belongings you bring with you.
4. Please attend on time but do not come early for your appointment- there will be very limited space in the waiting room and we would prefer to get you straight into the surgery.
5. There will be no toilet facilities at the practice.
6. Please pay by card for your treatment.
7. If you are self-isolating or someone in your household/ bubble is self-isolating, please do not attend your appointment. Call us and we can give you the appropriate advice and referral to specialist centre if necessary.
8. If you have either a new continuous cough, fever or loss of taste/ smell- please do not attend your appointment. Call us and we can give you the appropriate advice and referral to specialist centre if necessary.
9. If you have been identified by the Government as being in a high-risk group please inform us before your appointment.
10. Please observe social distancing measures in the practice.
11. Please be aware of the cough/ sneeze etiquette- Catch it, Kill it, Bin it.
12. Please use the hand gel as instructed upon your arrival.
13. Please wear a face mask in public areas, - these will not be provided.
14. Please do not touch anything unnecessarily.
15. Please be aware that the dentist and nurse will have their required PPE on (don't be alarmed by our appearance- this is for your and our safety and we are still the same friendly people underneath it all!)
16. If you have travelled to a country that now requires self-isolation, please do not attned your appointment and call us to cancel as soon as possible.
If you have any emergencies, please call the practice for information. 01600 716815
Wed 23rd December- open 9- 1:30- emergencies and booked appointments only
Thurs 24th Decemeber- open 9-12 for emergencies- please call the practice at 9am
Fri 25th December- Monday 28th December- call the practice for the on call rota number
Tues 29th December and Wed 30th December- please call Monmouth Dental Practice 01600 714236 for emergencies only. Please call at 9am
Thurs 31st December- open for emergencies 9-11- please call the practice at 9am
Fri 1st- Sun 3rd January- call the practice for the on call rota number
Mon 4th January- open as usual
Please note a dental emergency is severe pain, swelling, uncontrolled bleeding. We have plenty of appointments available in the first week back to fix any other routine problems.
Copyright © 2020 Happy Teeth, All rights reserved.
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
Friends of Chernobyl : Friends of Chernobyl's Children is a registered charity which devotes its energies to raising funds to bring children, who are at risk, from Belarus to the United Kingdom for a month every year. The charity targets children from orphanages or disadvantaged homes, aged between seven and thirteen. These children are in great need and come from social situations that make it difficult for them to get the care they require at home. Whilst in the UK one of the visits the children have is to a local dentist.